Here are a few top tips for a healthy and happy Christmas

Relax and enjoy

Accept that not everything will go exactly to plan. Whilst we all want our friends, family and loved ones to have the perfect Christmas please remember to take a little time out of each day for yourself to relax.

Stay reasonably active

Get outdoors and have a walk, play games and do your Pilates exercise of the month! Lack of routine, inactivity and sitting for long periods of time can create muscle tension, affect posture and could all lead to back ache, low energy levels, fatigue and low mood.

Moderation

I’m definitely not going to tell you to avoid all treats and alcohol! Try to eat and drink sensibly and healthily for 80% of the time and treat yourself for the remaining 20%. Stay hydrated by drinking 2 litres of water throughout the day.

Most of all have fun, enjoy and I wish you a Christmas filled with joy and happiness!

What my clients say

Highly recommend this class to anyone. Caroline explains every move really thoroughly and in a fun way too. I come out of the class feeling happy, relaxed and several inches taller (great when you're 5ft 2in).
Carole, March 2016.

Learn more
Top

Due to the current pandemic, all face to face teaching has been cancelled until further notice.

This difficult decision was made with regards to government guidelines to ensure the safety of clients.

Supporting my community and helping you to stay healthy has always been my highest priority, and has never been more important than it is now. I’ve been working hard to find ways to help you during this difficult time and am pleased to now be providing ‘live’ online classes and 1:1’s using Zoom. If you’re an existing client you should have already received details on how to join. If you would like to start joining my online classes please contact me for details. Please revisit by website regularly for further updates, and connect with me via social media. I’m hoping to provide further videos, articles and self-help tools shortly.

Face to face teaching will resume as soon as it is safe to do so.

In the meantime stay healthy, stay happy and stay home!